Waltonchain (CURRENCY:WTC) traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 29th. Over the last seven days, Waltonchain has traded up 15.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Waltonchain token can now be purchased for about $1.45 or 0.00035531 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, COSS, Bithumb and OKEx. Waltonchain has a market cap of $59.28 million and $5.53 million worth of Waltonchain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $141.68 or 0.03482409 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00118108 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00024535 BTC.
- Metaverse ETP (ETP) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00016470 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005292 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000185 BTC.
Waltonchain (WTC) is a token. Its genesis date was August 27th, 2017. Waltonchain’s total supply is 70,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 41,007,759 tokens. Waltonchain’s official Twitter account is @waltonchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Waltonchain’s official website is www.waltonchain.org. The Reddit community for Waltonchain is /r/waltonchain.
Buying and Selling Waltonchain
Waltonchain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, DragonEX, Allbit, HitBTC, Huobi, Binance, Bithumb, Coinnest, Cobinhood, OKEx, Kucoin and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Waltonchain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waltonchain should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Waltonchain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waltonchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waltonchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.